Run the SMC Mortgage Readiness Quiz
If ready or near-ready go to Step 2
Submit the Application Package.
The loan submission package should contain the following documents:
- A copy of your agency’s client intake form, FNMA 3.2 file, or 1003 loan application. Don’t have an intake form? Download the SMC intake form.
- Copy of the SMC Mortgage Readiness Quiz Results
- Paystubs covering the most recent two month period.
- Bank statements covering the most recent two month period.
- Federal income returns with W2s covering the last two filing years.
- Copies of Government ID for all borrowers.
- Completed SMC credit report authorization form (needed for full pre-approval). Download the Credit Report Authorization form.
You have three options to securely submit the loan package:
- Scan the entire package an upload the file to your SMC Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) account. This is the best, fastest option.
- Fax the entire package to (951) 328-7751.
- Mail the package to:
Springboard Mortgage Collaborative
Attention: Document Center
1450 Iowa Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507