Springboard CDFI is a licensed mortgage lender – NMLS #329152, also doing business as Springboard Home Loans and Springboard Mortgage Collaborative. Our corporate office is located at 1450 Iowa Avenue, Suite 205, Riverside, CA 92507; (888) 983-2344; email@example.com.
We do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any rights under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. We are licensed in the following states:
- Arizona – Mortgage Banker License BK #0940146/0940147/0942947, licensed location at 7137 East Rancho Vista Drive, Suite B05, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 BKBR #0122137/0122138/01222771 (AZ Branch NMLS #1585878)
- California – Financing Law License #60DBO-62401/#60-DBO-70459 (CA Branch NMLS #1604710); Residential Mortgage Lending Act License #41DBO-81864
- Colorado – Mortgage Company Registration
- Florida – Mortgage Lender License #MLD1516
- Illinois – Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB.6761219
- Nevada – Mortgage Company License #5016
- Texas – Savings and Mortgage Lending Mortgage Company License/Residential Mortgage Loan Servicer Registration; TX Branch NMLS #1618685
Texas Residents – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
Please visit the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS) access page for more information. NMLS access page